Employee Assistance Programme (EAP)
All staff employed by practices in Kent and Medway are able to access the Employee Assistance Programme (EAP). This is provided by Health Assured.
It is a confidential employee benefit designed to help primary care colleagues deal with personal and professional problems that could be affecting their home life or work life, health and general wellbeing.
The Health Assured EAP service provides a complete support network that offers expert advice and compassionate guidance 24/7, covering a wide range of issues including:
- a 24/7/365 confidential helpline
- up to six sessions of face-to-face, structured telephone or online counselling per employee per year
- medical information with nurses accessible by phone
- legal and financial information and support
- child and dependent care such as advice on caring for children, elderly relatives and disabled dependents, and searches for finding care homes, nurseries.
- Manager Consultancy and Support service for line managers
- 24/7 critical incident telephone support
- online help and advice - for issues such as alcohol/drugs, debt, family, bereavement, tax, childcare and dependant care advice
- access to Health Assured's Health and Wellbeing Portal which provides four week programmes, mini health checks, monthly webinars and fact sheets
- access to Health Assured's Health e-Hub app which provides unique content, relevant support and preventative wellness programmes straight from your phone
You can contact Health Assured through their 24/7 confidential helpline on 0800 028 0199. - you just need to state which practice you are employed by.
Health Assured's health and wellbeing portal is available through their website https://healthassuredeap.co.uk
You will need to log in using these details:
YOUR USERNAME Kent Medway
YOUR PASSWORD CCG