NHS GP Contract
Temporary GP contract changes to support COVID-19 vaccination programme - This letter sets out further details of the actions being taken to support GPs, primary care networks (PCNs) and their teams to progress this expansion of the vaccination programme alongside prioritisation of timely patient access to general practice services this winter.
The 23/24 GP Contract, QoF and IIF schemes focus on practice’s improving access for patients. To clarify what is expected, guidance on each scheme is given in the link above.
Primary Care Network DES 2022/23
This collects all the important contractual and guidance documents for the PCN DES 22/23, including the changes to IIF introduced September 2022.
- Cover Note
- Network contract DES specification
- Network contract DES guidance
- Network contract DES FAQs
- Network contract Investment and Impact Fund (IIF) implementation guidance
- Network contract IIF one page summary for primary care teams
- Network contract personalised care guidance.
Enhanced services are defined as primary medical services other than essential services, additional services or out-of-hours services. This page provides information about directed and local enhanced services in England.