Communicating with Patients
To help support your practice in communicating with your patients and avoid unnecessary patient contact with GPs, we have linked to various resources which you can download and print as leaflets/posters, use on your website, circulate via your social media channels and link via AccuRX and iPLATO.
- While you are waiting for your Hospital Appointment
- What to expect from your hospital appointment
- What happens when you are referred by your GP to see a consultant privately
- Kent & Medway GP Appointments
- Use of Benzodiazepines (and related medications) for flying
- Listening, Responding, Improving Leaflet
- Listening, Responding, Improving Poster
- Practice Based Complaints Policy & Procedure
Please click on the poster to download.