Digital Staff Bank
Kent & Medway ICS has chosen Lantum as a partner to create a system-wide, multidisciplinary staff bank.
The digital staff bank will transform how you manage your workforce by giving your practice access to a larger pool of staff from across your ICS, who can be booked wherever they’re needed. This bank will firstly include GPs but will be expanded to incorporate Practice Nurses, ANPs, ACPs, Phlebotomists, Paramedics and HCAs. Your new digital staff bank will help build resilience, save time, and save money.
- Free next-day payments for sessions across Kent & Medway ICS
- Having more control over when and where you work, being able to negotiate directly with practices and with no minimum hours
- Automated invoicing and auto-signing of timesheets to cut down on your admin time
- The ability to connect and build lasting relationships with Kent & Medway practices
You can now join the Kent & Medway Flexible Staff Pool by clicking here to either create an account or link your existing Lantum account.
Becoming approved to work is quick and straightforward - all you need to do is upload your three core compliance documents, as detailed below:
- The last 3 years of work or education experience
- Your contact details and GMC number
- A clear image showing all 4 corners of the identity page
- If you do not have a passport, you can upload your birth certificate and another form of ID such as a driver's licence instead of a passport
- Enhanced DBS (this can be the one you already have with your practice)
- An Enhanced DBS with all 5 fields requested
- Dated within the last 3 years
- A clear image displaying all 4 corners of the first page
If you have any questions or need support with signing up and becoming approved to work, please contact email@example.com.