Menu Home Search
01622 851197 Contact us

Claiming Collaborative Fees

How do I claim fees under collaborative arrangements for work done for local authorities?

Anything a local authority requests from the NHS to enable them to fulfil their functions can be claimed under these arrangements. For information please see the guidance on our website at:


Updated on 17 November 2016, 2642 views